Active Lifestyles Luncheon Club in St Albans invites applications for an Outreach Co-ordinator.
- Fix term contract 12 months
- Part-time (16hrs/ week negotiable)
- £12 per hour
- Closing Date for applications 18 December 2015
- To establish and coordinate an outreach service
- To recruit and support new volunteers to befriend and visit our members.
- To provide hands on support on Fridays at the club.
- To arrange relevant speakers and high quality activities to take place.
- To ensure that the Active Lifestyles Newsletter is published and circulated to all members.
- To develop the Active Lifestyles website
Active Lifestyles Luncheon Club is a voluntary organisation in St Albans, which aims to reduce loneliness and isolation for the older generation by providing a freshly cooked healthy balance Caribbean meal and activities to enhance the mind, body and spirit, incorporating health, education and social welfare. The luncheon club is held on Fridays from 12.30pm – 3pm at Townsend Tennis and Bowling Club, Waverley Road, St Albans
For an informal chat, find out more about this role and how to apply, please call Andrene on 07448210709. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org