You are invited to a meeting on Wednesday 9th July 2014 at 6pm at Garston Fire Station, 530 St Albans Road, Watford, WD24 5RX to consider the Watford African Caribbean Association’s future services for older people.
Questions to aid discussion include:
- What isn’t working with respect to Watford & Three Rivers Trust’s (W3RT) Luncheon Club provision?
- What is the actual service failure?
- Is the food a problem? Is so what exactly is the problem?
- What are your needs?
- How could you see it a new luncheon service actually working?
- How much money are you willing to contribute to running a luncheon service?
- What would you like to see in a luncheon service?
- Would you welcome other users to the luncheon service?
- On which day of the week would you like to meet?
- How would like to be more involved in the work of Watford African Caribbean Association?
- How would you like the Watford African Caribbean Association to communicate better with you?
Please invite those older people amongst your friends and family to attend.